S19 EXPRESSWAY ROAD LUBLIN, RZESZOW
The project includes the construction of 12 bridges on the Expressway S19 Poland.
The bridges are located on the middle segment from the Niedrzwice Duzy junction to the Krasnic Polnoc junction which is 20 km long. Expressway S19 is a major road in Poland that has been planned to run from the border crossing to Belarus in Kuźnica through Białystok, Lublin, and Rzeszów, to the border with Slovakia at Barwinek, where it will connect with the future R4 expressway (Slovakia). The road is part of the proposed Via Carpatia route.
Works executed include:
- Management and workforce for the execution of all civil works
- Steel Fixing of all sizes including the placing of the spacer, coupler
- Formworks installation and dismantling
- Concreting Works
- Installation of prefabricated elements
- Completing all finishing works including installation of curbstones, pavement, stairs, and other finishing elements.