The company is looking to expand its staff in the Technical Department, for the construction project of the school “Lasgush Poradeci”, Kombinat, Tirana, Albania in the position:
The Preventive Engineer will have to take over the responsibility for drafting and re-evaluating the estimates by conducting technical analysis of new items of work in the preparation of Technical-Legal and Financial documentation according to the deadlines set by the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guarantees the existence and receipt of all supporting information for the implementation of the project according to the enterprise contracts.
- Collaborates with the team for the preparation of Technical-Legal & Technical-Financial documentation of the facility until its final submission.
- Designs and dissects estimates of facilities planned for construction.
- Compiles technical analysis of working items based on material prices.
- Issues technical-economic coefficients that serve for fund planning according to the type of construction.
- Re-evaluates estimates with public funds or other estimates for projects commissioned by the company and after reviewing the project, applies unit prices according to technical analysis approved by V.K.M
- Decomposes in situated quantity and value the works.
- Collaborates with company departments on issues encountered during work processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in the Faculty of Civil Engineering.
- To have worked for the last 5 years in the field of tender applications.
- Work experience over 10 years in cost calculation and estimation.
- Own the Office suite very well.
- Have good knowledge of English.
- Have very good communication, analytical, and planning skills.